Experience/Job Requirements/Job Responsibilities
- The successful candidate must have a strong math background along with the ability to visualize and design label templates for creation of labels for application to various clinical supply components. (ie. Vial and Carton Proofs).
- Complete as directed and in an accurate and timely manner, all work assignments; perform the work per the scheduled hours and; make the most effective use of his/her talent and time
- Perform a wide variety of duties at the direction of the Manager of Project Management in order to assist as a support structure for daily client communications.
- Maintain in good order all records, files, client communications and the safe keeping of all company records, including any computer-related information.
- Perform both preliminary and final quotations at the direction of the Manager of Project Management.
- Answer client questions or contact clients to clarify any issues associated with our clients.
- Be available to discuss internal department and external client complaints/inquiries as needed.
Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. To read more about this please visit the Department of Labor website.