CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN
- HS diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Well organized
- cGMP experienced a plus
- An active knowledge of ruler measurements
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs +
- Math: Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Language: Must be able to communicate in English verbally and in writing to interact with customers and co-workers
- Spatial: Must have excellent eyesight, hearing.
- Specific training is given for the first thirty days but not limited to those thirty days.
- Ongoing GMP training.
- Ongoing SOP training will be conducted as needed.
- All training seminars are to be documented and signed by instructor and attendees.
- All new procedures will have a formal training session prior to being utilized by Citation Clinical Labeling Systems.
Responsibilities – Include but not limited to:
- Reports to the Quality Assurance Manager and/or QA Supervisor(s).
- Operate fan-folding equipment.
- Take labels produced on rolls and fold them into the correct quantity configuration for customer orders.
- Cull through lots and perform cursory inspection of labels and remove obvious defects and replace with acceptable labels.
- Keep areas clean and orderly at all times.
- Assist with waste bins, if needed.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Measures of Performance
- Keeps the Quality Assurance Manager and Supervisor(s) advised of any important issues that the Material Handler is responsible for.
Citation Clinical Labeling Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. To read more about this please visit the Department of Labor website.