- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in a clinical supplies or pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attendance and work record.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and at least 1-year experience in Adobe InDesign.
- Specific training is given for the first thirty days but not limited to those thirty days.
- On-going GMP training.
- On-going SOP training will be conducted as needed.
- All training seminars are to be documented and signed by instructor and attendees.
- All new procedures will have a formal training session prior to being utilized by Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC.
Responsibilities – Include but not limited to:
- Reports directly to the Supervisor, Label Design.
- Accountable for label design for assigned projects.
- Review proofing queue with Project Management team.
- Review design layouts.
- Assist in training of new hires.
- Strong communication with project management manager regarding status of pending proofs/orders.
- Maintain specific order of job files; updating of the project management database.
- Preparation of proof copy and related files and documentation for customer approval utilizing company layout and printing software.
- Completion of all associated project paperwork.
- Preparation of artwork for the printing press.
- Attendance to work is an essential function of this job.
- Other duties assigned by Manager.
Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. To read more about this please visit the Department of Labor website.