- An extensive background required in operating a Heidelberg 2-color press in a very detail-oriented manner.
- Die-cutting experience a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work flexible work hours, if needed, including overtime.
- Must be able to speak and write in English proficiently.
- Basic aptitude in Math.
- Very detail-oriented.
- A quick learner who can also not only absorb, but also follow strict guidelines such as our SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Efficient multi-tasking abilities.
- High School or General Education Degree (GED), college a plus.
- A team player who acts accountable and respectful.
Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. To read more about this please visit the Department of Labor website.