Manager, Business Development
- Years at Citation: 7 Years
- Favorite Aspect of the job: Working together with the Clinical Trial community to drive investigational supplies to approval, in an effort to help save lives.
- A surprising fact: My wife and I are from the same small town and never knew each growing up.
- Dream vacation: Vietnam
- Proudest accomplishment: Being a part of such a collaborative team, to help our industry achieve creative and innovative solutions.
- Free-Time Enjoyment: Fishing / Woodworking / Hiking
Manager, Project Management
- Years at Citation: 6
- Favorite Aspect of the job: Being able to find creative solutions to problems that come up every day and working with a great team to create a successful service.
- A surprising fact: I used to be an actress that performed in sketch comedy shows in the East Village of NYC.
- Dream vacation: Italy, bouncing from city to city, or Greece.
- Proudest accomplishment: In life, I’m proudest of my son. He’s just really cool, and I’d like to think I’m partly responsible for that! Professionally, I’m proud of putting together an remarkable team to work with and being able to help them succeed.
- Free-Time Enjoyment: Hanging out with my family, watching horror movies, and baking.
- Years at Citation: 10 years
- Favorite Aspect of the job: My favorite aspect of the job is working with a unique team where each member has a key role in getting a job out the door. Once a job has left Citation it’s exciting and humbling to know that we are working on projects that have true patient impact. Clinical trials have helped save lives and I’m proud to know that our clients trust us to get quality labels into their hands.
- A surprising fact: In college I learned how to juggle, spin plates, ride a unicycle and swing on a trapeze. No, I did not go to a clown college.
- Dream vacation: Disney World
- Proudest accomplishment: Marrying my best friend and having two children with her.
- Free-Time Enjoyment: Watching movies, playing hockey and relaxing with my family.
- Years at Citation: 2
- Favorite Aspect of the job: The ability to be creative!
- A surprising fact: I own a 750 Honda Shadow Motorcycle.
- Dream vacation: Egypt
- Proudest accomplishment: Designing a billboard that played in Time Square.
- Free-Time Enjoyment: Hiking, biking, going to the gym, painting, singing in my car (with the windows up).